Among the features available on NexoPOS, one of them allows you to create customers groups. As its name suggests, it allows you to group your customers into categories. This way, you can set specific discounts or even assign reward to these different groups. The step for creating a customers group will be the explained on this tutorial. So, we’ll see where to do it, then how to edit a customer group.
Where to create customers group on NexoPOS
Creating a customer group can be made from the ui available under the Customers menu. To reach that UI, click on the “Add a group” submenu of “Customers“.
Another way to add a customers group on NexoPOS is to enter on the “Groups” submenu and click on the “Add users groups” button.
Once on the interface, you have nine fields which some are mandatory.
- The “Name” field allows you to define a name for the customers group. It’s mandatory.
- The “Assigned reward” field. It is not mandatory, but it still allows you to assign a reward system specific customers group.
- The “Discount Type” field will be useful to set the type of discount to apply to the customer group (fixed price or percentage). It’s mandatory.
- The “Discount without %” field allows you define a percentage off for the customer group.
- The “Discount Amount” field allows you to set the amount you want to assign to the customers group. It’s not mandatory.
- The “Enable scheduling” field. It’s not mandatory. But useful to authorize a period during which the group benefits from discounts and rewards.
- The “From” field. It becomes mandatory when you enable scheduling. It allows you to set the beginning of the period.
- The “To” field. It becomes mandatory when you enable scheduling. it allows you to define the end of the period.
- The “Description” field allows you to describe your group of customers. It’s not mandatory.
After completing all these fields, you have three buttons that will allow you to:
- Back up your data and start new data entry. The “Save” button.
- To save your data and be redirected to the list of groups. The “Save and go back to the list” button.
- Abandon the data entry. The “Cancel” button.
How to edit a customers group on NexoPOS
To do so, you must first access the list of customers group, so follow this path: Customers menu > Groups submenu.
Then click on the “Options” button of the group that you want to edit, then select the option “Edit user groups”. This will allow you to make any changes that you think are necessary.
How to delete a customers group on NexoPOS
In order to delete a customers group, you need to access the Customers group List which shows all the customers groups available. This page allows you to delete customers groups in 3 different ways. You should note that, for all these cases, you’ll always have to confirm your action.
How to bulk delete customers groups
Make a simultaneous selection of all the customers groups on the table (1) then click on “Delete selected” button (2). Also note that you can display more entries on the table if you want to delete more customers groups.
How to delete multiple customers groups
Here, you can delete one or more customers group from the table.
How to delete a single customers group
By clicking on the “Options” button on the far right of your page, you have the “Delete users groups” option to delete a customers group.
An error message appears, prompting the user to check the fields when :
- You create a customers group already in use (The creation will fail).
- Entering data for a customers group, if you forget to fill in the required field (The creation will fail).
Creating a customers group on NexoPOS allow you to manage efficiently rewards and discounts for these groups. You can make it from the “Add a group” submenu or from the “Groups” submenu. In both cases, it’s the same process. Well, that’s all for this tutorial, we thank you for your attention. Hope this tutorial will help you, if not please let us know at [email protected], or by commenting on the tutorial.