Having good suppliers is a necessity for any ambitious business because they ensure you quality products in time. NexoPOS offers you a feature allowing you not only to create suppliers but also to identify items of a supply. On this tutorial, we will show you how to create, edit and delete a supplier.
How to create a supplier on NexoPOS
In order to create a supplier on NexoPOS, you need to access to the dashboard, click on the “Suppliers” menu, then click on “Add a supplier”.
You can also add a supplier from the “Supplier List” page, just click on the “Add Supplier” button.
On the Supplier creation page, you have five fields to fill in, one of which is required.
- The supplier name which is the only required field identifies the supplier. And just for the illustration, we’ll create one named “Zara limited”.
- The supplier PO Box : You complete this field if the supplier have one.
- The supplier phone : it’s the phone number where you can contact your supplier.
- The supplier email : It’s an another way to contact your supplier.
- The supplier description if you want to add a description.
Once you’re done, you can use the tree available buttons :
- “Save” button, which save the supplier and allow you to proceed with the data entry.
- “Save and go back to the list” button, which save the supplier and takes you back to the Suppliers list.
- And “Cancel” button, which reset the form and takes you to the suppliers list.
Once on the “Suppliers List”, you can check that the supplier has been saved. Enter it in the search bar (1) and click on the “Search” button (2). You’ll find the new created supplier with all his characteristics.
How to edit a supplier on NexoPOS
We’ll show you how to edit a supplier. In order, you must go to the “Suppliers List” page. Make a quick search for the supplier to edit, for example the “Zara limited” supplier. Click on the “Options” button and select the “Edit supplier” option. once on the page, make any changes that you think are necessary.
For example you can add a phone number “+12054120101”. After having made your modification, don’t forget to save that by clicking on “Save” button.
How to delete a supplier on NexoPOS
In order to delete a supplier, you need to access to the Suppliers List which shows all the suppliers available. This page allow you to delete suppliers in 3 different ways. You should note that, for all these cases, you’ll always have to confirm your action.
How to bulk delete suppliers
Make a simultaneous selection of all the suppliers on the table (1) then click on “Delete selected” button (2). Also note that you can display more entries on the table if you want to delete more suppliers.
How to delete multiple suppliers
Here, you can delete one or more suppliers from the table.
How to delete single supplier
By clicking on the “Options” button on the far right of your page, you have the “Delete supplier” option to delete a supplier.
An error message appears, prompting the user to check the fields when :
- You create a supplier already in use (The creation fail).
- Entering data for a supplier, if you forget to fill in the required field (The creation will fail).
Also, delete or edit a supplier that is in use doesn’t affect its items.
Creating a supplier on NexoPOS lets you know which items match which supplier. The supplier creation page, has 5 fields. You can fill only the required field, but don’t hesitate to provide more informations for your supplier. If you have any issue during the process, please let us know at [email protected], or by commenting the tutorial.